“If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then, you are an excellent leader.” ― Dolly Parton
When I speak to female executives these days, the underlying struggle I hear in their voice and see on their face is in:
- Understanding their real value and contribution to their team, company, and overall career.
- Executing on clearly defined business and personal goals that advance themselves, their team and their business.
- Creating a valuable and impacting team and network which contributes to their success.
As an Executive Leadership Coach, I take great pride in assisting dedicated and determined leaders to overcome those struggles, establish a clear path and vision toward their goals, and observing them act on those plans with focus, clarity, confidence and energy.
It is no wonder those executives who partner with a coach on their personal and professional goals also contribute greatly to the success of their team, culture, and business:
The commitment I make to my coaching clients has always been: I will accelerate your leadership style, enRICH your mindset, and propel you to a higher level of success with your teams, peers, partners, managers, company, and even personal family and friends, resulting in significant return on investment in your career, business, and life.
If you are ready to ignite your Ball of Fire Leadership style and create RICHes in your career, business, and life, then schedule time to talk with me about your goals, challenges, and desired outcomes from our working together. You will achieve significant personal and professional ROI. I guarantee it.
Ball of Fire VIP Senior or C-Suite Executive Leadership Coaching
This level of coaching is usually tied to the company’s strategic initiatives, succession planning and/or retention strategies, with specific goals and measurements defined by key members of the organization and/or the sponsor of the program.
Included within our 6 Month Coaching Program:
- An initial two-hour meeting with the executive (and sponsor(s) – if applicable) to define the scope, objectives and measurements of the program
- Fifteen-minute interviews with 3 individuals aligned to the executive being coached, to gain initial assessment
- Monthly one hour face to face or phone call sessions for a minimum of 6 months
- Two 30 minute calls can be replaced for the one-hour session each month
- Creating the executive’s RICHplan™ with specific goals, objectives, measurements, timelines, next steps
- Unlimited e-mail support
Optional: Minimum of two assessments
Ball of Fire VIP Manager One on One Coaching Program
This 6 Month program is designed to ignite the performance and development of a manager’s own leadership style and team-building skills. Includes:
- An initial meeting with the individual’s Manager, for an initial assessment of potential areas for development
- An initial in person/skype coaching session with the individual to establish specific and measurable goals
- Creating a detailed and actionable six month RICHplan™
- Twelve to Fifteen 30 minute telephone Coaching Sessions throughout the six months
- Unlimited e-mail support
Ball of Fire VIP Team Group Coaching Program
This 6 Month program is structured for a group of 6-8 team members to provide the support, coaching and accountability needed to increase the contribution and profitability they make to the company and their own success. The Monthly 90 Minute session includes:
- Tips and tools for prioritizing the appropriate tasks to their goals
- Individual coaching on the execution of their highest priority tasks
- Accountability and support with their challenges, missteps and achievements
*All coaching is done virtual unless arranged differently. Travel and expense are not included in standard coaching rates.
I so look forward to partnering with you in accelerating your ball of fire leader within!